Accredited Agency Qualification Requirements
- The Institution or business must be licensed and / or registered.
- Registered and / or licensed institution or business and office must be located in a very. conducive environment to receive both potential and current members of GOOGPro.
- The registered and / or licensed institution’s or business’ office must have Internet connectivity and facilities to help in application, registration and general information access on GOOGPro’s database system.
- Registered and / or licensed institution or business must be in good standing with its local government and / or authorities.
Main Functions of GOOGPro’s Accredited Agencies
- Registration and education of potential members.
- Receiving of training materials to be used for training from the global headquarters and other main offices in the United States.
- Updating walk-in members on GOOGPro’s local and international programs.
- Receiving and distribution of souvenirs and other items to members.
- Assist local oil and gas companies in their membership registration process.
- A pick-up point of Global Quality Standard Certificate (GQSC) for local oil and gas companies.
- Assist in rolling out GOOGPro’s corporate social responsibility (CSR) local programs.
Payment/remuneration for work done will be outlined in the memorandum of understanding (MOU) with all potential agencies.